Congrats! If you’re interested in our free Costa Rica travel guide, that means you’re on your way to Costa Rica. It’s exciting. It’s exhilarating. And maybe, it’s just a little overwhelming.
After all, this is a country of rip-roaring whitewater rivers and spewing volcanoes, of Pacific coves and Caribbean coastline, of coffee-dappled mountainside and fairy tale cloud forests. A place that bends imagination and fantasy.
Here’s why you’ll love our free Costa Rica travel guide:
- It’s Comprehensive: Our guide is 70 pages and packed with everything from what to pack, to where to visit.
- Costa Rican Insiders: Our information comes straight from the toucan’s mouth – from people who live here and maybe just a little obsessed with Costa Rica.
- It’s Mobile-Optimized: Download it to your phone/tablet and read offline.
- Lots of Photos: If a photo’s worth a thousand words, we can’t even count this high.
- Links to More Info: Our guide links out to more detailed information, so you’re never overwhelmed but always just a click away from the information you need to plan your trip.
Download Your Free
Costa Rica Travel Guide
It’s really no surprise that Costa Rica is such a popular travel destination. The country goes far beyond sun-drenched beaches and seaside rainforests; it truly earns its reputation as an eco-destination.
And so, we offer our 100% free Costa Rica travel guide: meaty, up-to-date travel expertise that makes it easy (well, easier) to prioritize. Where should you go? What if you only have 5 days, or 7 days, or 9 days? How much time do you ideally need? And when’s the best time to visit? What are the must-see, can’t-miss, you’ll-regret-it-forever-if-you-don’t sights, activities and destinations of Costa Rica?
We know. And we’re willing to share. For free!
So, what’s the catch?
There isn’t one. No, really. Here at Costa Rica TripKit, we’re all about your perfect travel experience. And a free travel guide is an important component to that experience.
Because, whether you’re a planning ninja and researching every detail for yourself, or just want to familiarize yourself with Costa Rica before handing your holiday off to an expert, you’re going to need a guide.
We’re here to help you understand everything from your favorite destinations, to your must-book activities, to your preferred hotels. We’re here to make your trip-planning easy.
So go on, have a click. You have nothing to lose (and plenty to gain).